Connemara Therapeutic Riding CLG (CTR) is a Social Enterprise providing a community-based Therapeutic Riding Service for children and adults with physical, sensory, and intellectual disabilities in a remote rural setting in the west of Ireland while promoting the indigenous Connemara Pony as an ideal equine for this therapy. We are now recruiting for a full-time Marketing and Administration Assistant.
Job Title: Marketing and Administration Assistant (CSP Funded) Full Time
Location: Ardagh, Clifden, Co. Galway
Reporting to: CTR Manager
Main Purpose: To promote Connemara Therapeutic Riding and to support the CTR Manager in administrative duties.
- Manage all traditional and digital marketing channels including website.
- Implement CTR’s Marketing Plan.
- Identify and communicate with potential new clients.
- Assist with fundraising activities.
- Assist Manager in researching, preparing and submitting grant proposals.
- Create reports for Pobal (In consultation with manager).
- Provide administrative support to the manager as required.
- This job description is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned from time to time in accordance with the needs of the service.
The person appointed to this role will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have a strong disability awareness and understand the needs of individuals of varying abilities.
- Be a community-minded person with an understanding of community-based projects and the value of building social capital.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
Candidates will be shortlisted. An interview process will then take place.
Conditions of Employment:
Hours: 39.00 hours per week
Annual Leave: Annual leave will be 20 working days exclusive of public holidays (pro rata).
Duration of contract: One year initially which may be extended subject to performance and the continuation of Community Services Programme funding.
Salary: The salary will be €20,685 per annum.
How to Apply:
Closing Date for Applications: Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 12th February at 4 pm. A CV and cover letter should be emailed to email@example.com or sent by post for the attention of Kate Burns, Connemara Therapeutic Riding CLG, Ellis Hall, Letterfrack, Co. Galway. The CV should address all elements of the person specification.
Please note: only candidates who submit the relevant application in accordance with the deadline date as stated above will be processed.